Oracle Taleo Business Edition(TBE) Recruiting Cloud service will enable you to simplify sourcing and recruiting to increase the quality of organizations new hires and significantly reduce the talent attraction costs.
Oracle's TBE is a cloud SAAS (Software As A Service) application. Hence there is no need of complex software installations & product maintenance. Once the TBE access is provided to the organization the SOLUTION will be up and running in days and not weeks. Kovaion being the Oracle Cloud Reseller & Services partner is aiming to complete the standard TBE implementation in 2.5 weeks (Current implementation cycle is 4 weeks with Kovaion's rapid implementation methodology).
The advantages that comes with Cloud solution
- Low Cost (Implementation / Subscription)
- Less Maintenance
- Easy to configure and use the system
Various reasons why customers would prefer choosing the Oracle TBE recruiting cloud service product.
- Designed for the non technical user – this means the organization or the company doesn’t have to depend on the IT staff to deploy or support the TBE solution
- Business processes, candidate workflow, requisition candidate workflow, forms and page layouts are all very much configurable to suit your business needs and can be customized and modified as the company grows in size. Even if the requirements keep changing at a later stage all of the above can be configure and customized.
- TBE recruiting Cloud Service supports interaction and communication with agencies, vendors and contacts that normally help the company with the recruiting efforts
- Integration with Outlook enables the customers to leverage tools you use on a daily basis while importing the candidate data and tracking all of their activities in a central location.
- Oracle TBE Recruiting Cloud Service products deliver clear business benefits to rapidly growing, midsize companies
- End users can easily adapt and master the products and count on the immediate productivity gains achieved by using the TBE recruiting product.
- You get built in compliance reporting which meets the regulatory requirements, more over any number of new customized reports can be created for recruitment using the TBE recruiting cloud services.
Access and Analyze Recruiting Data
Oracle TBE Recruiting Cloud Service products include a set of standard reports, custom metrics, and dashboards. You can use these reports to measure objectives, efficiency, and effectiveness without report writing or authoring expertise. You can schedule reports to run at your convenience so you are never stuck waiting for information. Security features allow you to control access to information by role and reporting structure so that confidential information is protected. With at-a-glance data summaries available via embedded executive dashboards, you can easily analyze your recruiting data to make better-informed decisions.
Oracle TBE Recruiting Cloud Service products provide all the functionality you need to develop an efficient recruiting process.
• Online career sites. Get a fully branded career Website that matches your corporate site. Create multiple branded career sites to accommodate your different business needs.
• Requisition management. Track and manage each of your job openings and keep teams in the loop with clearly defined ownership. Keep all users focused on their unique responsibilities with role based access and personalized views of tasks and due dates.
• Smart sourcing. Post opportunities to your own career sites or expand your search to social networks and hundreds of free and paid job boards. Get the most out of your job board spend by automating the posting process and sourcing the most-qualified candidates faster.
• Social networks and media. Use LinkedIn, Face book, and RSS feeds to expand your sourcing strategies and build relationships with potential candidates. Tapping into social networks helps you get quality referrals from people you know.
• Candidate management. Instantly view your entire candidate database, import contacts from Microsoft Outlook and Excel, and flag candidates. Use universal profiles in the Oracle Taleo talent exchange, e-mail templates, and videos to build relationships with candidates.
• Workflow customization. Configure specific candidate recruitment workflows for different positions. Create as many workflows as you need for your organization and assign them by open position.
• Automated prescreening and ranking. Conduct background checks; prescreen applicants, and score and rank candidates based on answers to questions. Use knockout questions to ensure that the most-qualified candidates rise to the top of your candidate pool.
• Microsoft Outlook and Internet Explorer integration. Import candidates directly from your Outlook e-mail into an Oracle TBE Recruiting Cloud Service product, where candidate profiles are automatically parsed and organized. You can also quickly import candidates from Internet Explorer via its source bar when sourcing online. There’s no need to toggle between windows or cut and paste.
Web API integration. Use a Web API to easily integrate Oracle TBE Recruiting Cloud Service products with other applications or to create entirely new solutions.